i need some one to help me understand

ok so almost two months ago i miscarried.and i had spotting and some pain so i went to the doc about 2 weeks ago.they did a blood hcg test.well they called me and said i needed to come in for futher test!so i went in today and they said my hcg lvls where showing about 5-6 weeks preg.so i was like well the nurse said it only takes 4-5 weeks to miscarry and im on like 8 weeks.so the doc wouldnt tell me what he thought was going on.so i have to go back tomorrow for a pelvic exam and then thursday to see what my lvls are.but why wouldnt he tell me what he thought??i want to know if im preg!!!and he wouldnt look at me and say it but he wrote in my chart "pregancy"i dont know what the hell is going on and i want to know!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• interesting. no clue.. it must have been hard to hear that you miscarried.. did you take an at home test again to see, I would think it was weird for the doc not to tell you
    Anonymous

• you're potentially pregnant but they want to be sure you're not still recovering from the miscarriage before they make it official
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i agree with flaggot... it could be that you are pregnant but it could still be your body recovering from the miscarrage.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• YOu could have been carrying twins or multiplies and one miccarried and the other or others lived? I am not sure just a guess.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• There is nothing to do but wait. They want to be positive before they tell you anything. I'm sorry it is so frustrating for you.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 6:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• You could have had a blighted ovum (empty sac) and your body just hasnt realized it yet. Your HCG level will be behind but will still be present. This happened to me and I waited for 2 weeks for my body to "catch on" and miscarry but it didnt so I opted to have a D&C
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 7:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Honestly, I would go to another doctor. I would not go to one that wasnt totally open and honest with me. Especially about something so important.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Theres probably something there. but he's just not quite sure what it is, something could be going wrong. or maybe not some doctors don't like to have to give you a guess. of what he thinks is going on they like to be sure before saying anything . So you just need to wait and see .or just go see another doctor.and see what he saids.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2009