Are you fluent in Arabic?

I am a preschool teacher and I need some help translating some material from English to Arabic. I have an almost 3 year old boy in my classroom. This is the first time that he has been in a social setting with children who only speak English. The parents are concerned about his learning. They are fluent in 4 different languages, but only know a little bit of English. I have been working with the child for about 2 months now and he has improved so much socially and academically and I would like to give the parents an update. I tried to talk with the mom today, but she only understood about half of what I said. So, if you are fluent in Arabic, and would like to translate, would you please leave a reply and I will message you with more details. Thanks in Advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No answers yet