Question for a friend

Well this is a question from one of my guy friends...He wants to know would you miss your period a week after you had sex if he got you pregnant....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• yes, because your body would tell you not to shed the lining of your uterus.. you ovulate before your period so if the egg is not fertilized you have your period. if it is then you don't. you may spot or have implantation bleeding. so basically yes you can miss you period a week after you have sex.
    Anonymous

• Its possible, or it is possible she was already pregnant. If she was ovulating the day they had sex,or a few days after ovulation.. it would take a few days for conception and for the egg to travel to the uterus to implant and about 19 more days before you would get a positive home test.. So yeah it is possible. DNA is the only thing that will clear him from being the father.

midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Yes you can and also a womans body is not an exact science so when she thought she should be ovulationg or getting her next period and so on can be off.No offense but is he trying to get out of saying this child may be his by some technical loophole.If he was with her than well he should assume it is possible anyway.No offense but makes me wonder by the question.
    Anonymous

• laughingwell ok I would but he has to pay child support if he gets me pregnant!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Sounds like your guy friend needs to grow up.I mean unprotected sex could equal a baby.I mean yes even if she proves she is pregnant there can be questions if it is his but a test after the baby is born would solve that. Sad if he does not do right he will miss out on important things during the pregnancy he may never get back like hearing the heartbeat and all that.however,the answer to your question yes you can.
    Anonymous

• it all depends some women have their period the entire time they are prego. and yes i would be one of them women that would not get mine if i was prego and right now i would love to have another but i tied my tubes after having my boy
    lil26bit

Answer by lil26bit at 8:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2009