What should I get him for Christmas...

We've been having financial problems ever since I stopped working after the baby but my boyfriend has handled it very well I'm lucky to have him..Hopefully I'll get back to work by the first of the year. I want to do something nice for him, I don't have a TON of money but I can afford to splurge a little..any ideas??

AlexxasMama

Asked by AlexxasMama at 7:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Kinda hard to answer without knowing the man... What kind of stuff does he like? Any hobbies? Any movies he'd like? Does he like beer (think beer of the month club membership, heh). My SO is a total geek, and he actually wanted a gift certificate to some sort of nerdy website.... I'm so not into that stuff, and I HATE giving gift certificates, but hey, it's what he wanted, so that's what he's getting.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• How about an Amazon Gift Card!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• well find out from friends or a secret source what kinda things he likes and maybe the perfect give that you could give him is a romantic night alone just you and him i can understand being picky on who the baby stays with but maybe a romantic night will show him how grantful you are to have him in your life
    lil26bit

Answer by lil26bit at 8:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i was like photo gifts like a mug or a photobook or a pretty frame hand decorated by your little one a collage be creative
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 8:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2009