Has anyone tried the cyan pepper and lemon juice detox? How is it?

who's been successful with this?

FeminineFigures

Asked by FeminineFigures at 8:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm just thinkin there really can't be anything good about this. Just sayin...
    Anonymous

• what is it?
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• ITS A DETOX... YOUR SUPPOSE TO DRINK LEMON JUICE/ CYAN PEPPER/ MAPLE SYRUP TOGETHER. NO FOOD... YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO IT FOR 14 DAYS... IT'S A LIQUID DIET... MY FRIEND IS TRYING TO GET ME TO DO IT WITH HER! IDK I'M THINKING ABOUT ABOUT... NERVOUS
    FeminineFigures

Answer by FeminineFigures at 9:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• SORRY *THINKING ABOUT IT*
    FeminineFigures

Answer by FeminineFigures at 9:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Dad in law did it and lost 30lbs. He is an Ahole most of the time because he's hungry but it does work. We got the book for it and me and DH are supposed to be starting it in January. Good Luck, If you do it correctly it works great. :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• if you do it, read up on it fully. The thing I found most nasty about it was the sea salt flush... gross!
    I tried it two different times.. I hated it.. I only lasted 4 days the first time and 7 the last time... I'll never do it again.... it's not a good idea if you have kids.. lol. I was so angry all the time and I hated making food for them (because I obviously couldn't have it).... I'll stick to eating healthy and exercising.. :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I agree with the above poster,eating healthy and excercise are the way to go.Im sure that once you start eating after this detox,the weight will come back.Lifestyle changes are what is all about.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 7:16 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• cyan is a color. cayenne is a pepper
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• You are much better off health wise to do a juice fast. Just have juice for 14 days. You should read up on that...it will give you energy and will be much better on your body and mind. I could not last on pepper and lemon juice for 14 days!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 12:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2009