Problem with Cafemom website and operating system...Anyone else? Advice?

Ok....I have 3 computers, one with Windows XP, one with Windows Vista, and my newest with Windows 7...never had any issues looking at the cafemom website until I try and go to it from my notebook with Windows 7...as soon as I sign in and it tries to take me to my homepage is when the problems begin. It tells me that Internet explorer finds an error and must shut down...this ONLY happens on the Cafemom website...no other place on the net!!! I have even tried different browsers to see if Internet Explorer was the problem..NOPE! If I have to wait to logon only when I am on my desktop...because the laptop is now my hubby with the Vista..then I see I will be using Cafemom less and less. I don't like my desktop. This sucks...any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• try restarting your computer. check with your settings. delete your web history/cookies/etc if you can.
    ctrl alt delt
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 10:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Tried using different settings...this is a brand new computer
    Anonymous

• Hi,

Can you send CafeMom a message using the "Contact Us" link (located at the bottom of each page) and give them some more details about the issues you are having? They will be able to diagnose a little better, what might be happening by contacting them directly.

I'd be happy to help you via my Computer Moms - Computer Heaven group once they have exhausted their avenues with you.
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/ComputerHelp
    PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 6:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2010