why is she texting me?

As some of you might know my dh texts my ex-friend (a homewrecking bimbo) even though I've told him I don't like it. Well I haven't talked to this chick for at least a month and all of a sudden today she texted me and said hey lady. I wanted so badly to text her a whole slew of things back but decided to take the higher road and just ignored her. What would you have done and why after all this time is she texting me again like I'd be happy with her?

mom06and09

Asked by mom06and09 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe she texed the wrong person
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• He needs to stop texting her... she is f'ing with you. Make it stop... Good luck.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Why is he texting her?

Answer by louise2 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Yea, i would have ignored it also.. I also would put a total STOP to my DH texting her.. No reason for that AT ALL.. If he knows it bothers you and he does it anyway then he is being a huge Ass. I would talk to him about it just to remind him of how much it bothers you.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Oh my s/o wouldn't be texting her or he would be my ex- s/o just like she is my ex-friend.
    table4eight

Answer by table4eight at 10:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• homewrecking bimbo? that would be HIM not her
    Anonymous

• Anything ex-friend of yours should not be talking to your hubby. i would put an end to that. You need to have a serious talk with him about it.
    Anonymous