I wanted to know what your Christmas tree looks like Please :)

I didn't get very many responses last time, but I wanted to see pics of your trees. Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mines my avatar... It's tiny but I think you can see it,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I didn't mean to hit anon sorry :)
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I am not sure how to add photos but my tree was made by my mom 25 years ago. She had learned to macrame and it starts at the top with a ring that is an inch in diameter.THe tree is about four feet long and it gets larger with each row of knots. Mom had to do something with her hands and she was not a crochet or knit type person. She used it until she died in '02 and then my oldest sister got it. Weizie died earlier this year so it is now mine. I put new LED lights on it and put our special family ornaments on it. It is hanging in my living room and is the perfect grandparent tree. I have plenty of room for lots of BIG gifts that my girlies have to figure out how to take back to their houses.

If i knew how much fun grandkids were I'd have had them first.

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• christmas treeI don't have a tree so this will have to do

Answer by admckenzie at 10:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• There was a post yesterday and I tried everything I could to copy and paste the picture of my tree in the reply box, but it just wouldn't happen. Yes, I used the Full Editor.
    Is there another trick to copying and pasting in here that I am not aware of?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2009