Should I send my ex a message?

I friended my ex-boyfriend about a year ago on myspace and sent him a quick hello. He responded a year later apologizing for not responding sooner and explained why, no big deal. I replied and told him that Im never really on myspace, but I do more with facebook. He never responded but recently sent me a friend request on facebook and no message. I accepted his friend request, should I send him a message or leave it alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it depends on the circumstances of your relationship and if you are either married or involved with another guy. If you are just catching up on old times I dont see any harm in that as long as you know where you both stand. Which is whatever you want it to be.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• What could it hurt if you did send a message? Go ahead.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Sure, go ahead

Answer by admckenzie at 10:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• If you're married no. Only caue he'll think you're still on him an possibly unhappy.
    Anonymous

• Seems he only has time for you when he wants. I wouldn't because it can open old wounds and cause a hurt of friendship. It all depends how you feel about it and if you are single.
    Anonymous

• . so funny, i think yr question is not a question, really.

I suggest let it go.
    Summercc2008

Answer by Summercc2008 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• in my opinion there was prolly a good reason why you broke up and from experience having him as a friend could cause problems in current or future relationships i say dont even have him on you friends list and cuts all ties lifes too short to always look behind you
    orchidstar1

Answer by orchidstar1 at 3:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2009