Walking in high heels

Im not used to walking in heels, and tonight my feet really hurt, only after about a half hour! I think I have blisters. Can somebody tell me how to decide the right size shoe, if I should have gel inserts or something, and anything else about high heels you have advice on? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I tend to get them a half size bigger, but you don't want them sliding all around either... baby powder also helps I haven't used gel inserts... it does get better on your feet with time. Just treat your blisters and hop back in that saddle!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i've heard you should always get a half size larger than your tennis shoe.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• The more you walk in them, the more tolerable you'll get. After wearing them a while, it's like walking in sneakers. As for the blisters that's probably from your feet sweating and rubbing against the leather. you can put foot powder on your feet and it will help.
    Anonymous

• Wel I started wearing heels at 15, long time now. At one poin they didnt hurt I was use to them. Now after my dghter I can barely wear them. IDK my feet changed I guess. Get a shoe w a little but of a platform or a wedge heel. They hurt less. As far as size, get your true size bc if they are too big they will rub.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• and if your foot is a little wide you may not be able to wear all the brands
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I wear them around the house for a few days before I want to wear them out to get used to them. I also wear the kind that are platformed so that helps with the adjustment. I still get the height I want but with less of an angle to hurt my back.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Well, how high are the heels? Very high heels are BAD FOR YOUR FEET AND BACK. Wear hose with them.
    Anonymous

• Taryn Rose...if you have the money check it out.

http://www.tarynrose.com/

You can go to bloomingdales and try some styles on, see what size you are and then go on e-bay.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2009