PLEASE HELP!

For Christmas I got my SO a trip to vegas. I made reservations for a suite, made reservations to eat at the top of the stratosphere one night and have made a few other plans. To present it to him for Christmas I was going to put like a little book together with our plans and what not....but now that i thought of the idea I am stuck :( Can anyone give me some ideas on how to put a cute book together for him???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• That's wonderful of you! Could you print out an itinerary for the trip, then put it in a scrap book or photo album leaving plenty of pages for your vacation pics. The first page of the book could have a print out of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign, add other pics of the things you plan to do. If you have a color printer, this will be simple.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• photoshop your faces onto pics from the internet using casinos and the restaurant and the hotel then print them and make a scrapbook. afterwards you can exchange the real photos for the fake ones! Have a happy holiday!
    quarine

Answer by quarine at 10:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• OP here: Great ideas so far THANK YOU LADIES :)
    Anonymous

• I agree with quarine. Great Idea!!

Have a great Trip! Happy Holidays!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• just hope he can get off from work and that he hasn't made other plans or spent all the money he's saved to get you something bc then you can't gamble and waste all your money in sin city
    Anonymous

• Put it in a deck of cards... put the different things on the cards themselves the trip room etc... at the bottom, have the tickets
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2009