court today

So I had custody court today because im moving away. The judge asked my ex if he opposed or agreed to me moving away. He responded i didnt know i could do that. The judge then responded do u oppose or agree. He again responded i cant tell her to move. The judge got pissed and said its not about her im asking about your son! The judge at this point is just rolling his eyes and says do you oppose or agree?The damn ex responds its up to you judge. At this point i let out a chuckle could not control it. So then the ex responds well i guess i will have to say i oppose...What a friggen moron! Does it sound like he even cares about his son? And will this look good for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow... any intelligent judge would not grant him custody... just wow...
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• You're right, it doesn't sound like he cares a single bit. Any intelligent judge, like a PP said, would not grant him custody. The Judge caught on to him avoiding the question, so I would hope that he'd catch on to him just picking an answer most likely out of spite.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I don't know. I don't know him. But maybe he does care just feels helpless... that's just me trying to represent the other side for ya
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2009