Need some advice.

Ok so my bf (and father to the baby im carrying) lives at my parents house with me. On weekends we go to his grandmothers. Yesterday while there it was icey out on the roads and even knowing that i would not go, decided to be out all day and night. He told me he was going to see his dad, but his dad was at his grandmothers! Tonight he was out cuz a friend asked for a ride home from work; called me right before 10 and says hes saying at the friends; the friend is a guy. Last time they spent time together without me, he tryed getting my bf to go to a stripp club. Also the other night i caught him talking to his ex on facebook. The agreement was he wouldnt talk to her and i wouldnt talk to my ex; cuz bf has problems with my ex and i have problems with his. So; with all this said, my mom thinks something fishy is going on. And im starting to think the same. On top of it im pg and sick with a mild temp and ear infections!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know what to tell you. you can't really go off of suspicions. Pay close attention to his actions and his whereabouts, sooner or later the truth will come out.
    Anonymous

• He's up to something, obviously. I would follow him or at least drive by his "friends" house when he says he's staying there. My ex said he was staying at his brothers, I drove by where I thought the girl he was cheating with lived and snapped a pic of his car there at 3am. He was in shock and it was all the proof I needed that he was cheating. If he's really careful about his facebook/myspace/email accounts or cell phone and texting, thats a big red flag too. I have gone through the cell phone and other accounts when left logged on. It's a violation of privacy and trust, I know but if he weren't doing anything wrong he wouldn't care.

Either way, decide what you want to do and how you plan to do it. Get you ducks in a row before you confront him, because there is a good chance he'll leave.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• to camiam81-
    I dont have to ability to go and see if he is really there or not; i dont drive and the friend live almost a half hour away.
    Anonymous

• You don't need that aggravation while you are pregnant. You both seem young and he does seem like he's up to no good. If I were you, I'd sever ties with him romantically and concentrate on my future as a parent.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• What kind of advice are you looking for? You decided to get pregnant with a man you don't trust? He can't provide for you and he likes talking to other women and staying out all night with goodness knows who? I don't think that is "fishy" I think it's a single man who doesn't want to settle down but wants you keeping a roof over his head. Don't expect him to care about you feeling bad. He thinks your momma will take care of you. He sounds like a guy who has everything without any of the responsibility. Not really bashing but figure you are really young and shouldn't have gotten yourself pregnant by a guy like that. So not sure what to advise.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous 11:25-
    I trusteded him before, this is just in the past few days. I love and trust him and im not saying i dont love him. I just dont know what to think. And it dosent matter how old i am! I didnt post for ppl like u to sit here a bash on me, i posted for advice.
    Anonymous