oh how I want to ask...

but then again I don't. I want to ask my husband for his yahoo im password. just to see what he's up to. he has never cheated on me, but his conversations can get borderline inappropriate. he says he's behaving but I just want to be sure. not so sure me asking would help matters any. opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not really an issue for me. I know all my husband's passwords....

Ever tried hacking? I'm only halfway kidding.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Next time he is on it, look at it with him. Tell him you want to satisfy your curiosity, that way you can ask questions and he can answer them right then.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• i have all my husband's passwords too. he willingly gave them to me from the start of our relationship...its funny the other day he said he had to change one and i was like "and whats your password"..i occassionally check up on him just for fun
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• The only way to find out is just simply ask him....so what if he thinks that you might think something if he isn't doing anything he should give it to you with no problem no questions...right!

Or just catch him off guard and ask him out of the blue he'll either give it to you straight up or he'll do the Uh! Uh! Uh!...GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• op- looking at it with him isn't possible right now, he's deployed. and tried hacking it and he changed it and i can't guess it. i know his questions but that will reset it. if i choose to hack i kinda don't want him to know
    Anonymous

• Hmm... I don't know what to tell you. DH and I have always shared our passwords for everything so there are never any secrets. It really is a nice comfort zone for me.

You might consider asking your husband if the two of you can go that route, knowing passwords for things just for the sake of knowing it's all out in the open. Then again, if he's doing something he doesn't want you to know about, he could just get a new screen name.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I don't know what to tell you know that he's deployed. There are programs you can put on your computer that records passwords, I think you can even get them online for free or low cost. I don't know what they're called.

Since he's deployed, cut him some slack. Let him be inappropriate, just as long as it stays on the computer and he's all yours when he gets home. I'm sure he's bored, do you IM with him? If you do, be inappropriate, remind him whats waiting at home. I think thats the best thing you can do for you both. You know what he's doing and that he's got you on his mind.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• You don't have to ask him. They have a trial for a Google Keylogger you can download and it will show you his password. Try it out, just look it up and download it.
    Anonymous

• Ask if he'd be comfortable showing you what he's up to, because looking at it without his permission is only going to bring up more trust issues in your relationship.
    KaylaCo1188

Answer by KaylaCo1188 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I think you should just ask him. I know when I asked my dh I told him I wanted to show my trust in him and gave him all mine and then asked if he had the same trust in me and if so may I have his too. He gave them to me and never blinked an eye about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2009