Arg! This makes me even more anxious...

I found out I was pregnant around the same time as two celebrities and a friend of mine. Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian. Kendra was due the 25 and she had her baby last week. Kourtney was due the 23 and had her baby today. My Friend Karina was due the same day as me and had her baby Nov 30! IM Due the 26th and dont feel like this baby wants to come out! lol It may sound silly but I was neck and neck with those girls I watched their bellies grow and compared with mine. Now theyve all had theirs and Im just completely anxious and impatient now lol. My Baby isn't even giving me false labor.. haha he is too comfortable in there! Did you feel anxious when everyone around you had their babies and yours didnt wanna come or even give any signs of coming?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no and i wouldnt have labor induced! ouch! good luck and yours will come when ready.
    AngelicDevil80

Answer by AngelicDevil80 at 2:56 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• your EDD is dec 26th so you should just expect to be pregnant until like the 10th of january. the due date is just the middle of a 4 week range. personally i would not get induced. it's too risky.

i did start to feel like i would be pregnant forever around 40.5 weeks. i never had any "false" labor contractions or braxton hicks. my son was born at 41 weeks =) good luck! i do think it's normal to feel anxious but your baby will decide when it's best to come.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Celebrities give us an impossible standard for EVERY facet of life. If I'm not mistaken, Kendra had an elective c-section. My guess? Less 'hassle' for her. Try to enjoy these last few weeks! I know you're miserable. :(
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 11:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2009