another masturbation question??

i dont and never have masturbated. I dont know how i could possibly let go enough to actually do it. Any pointers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• buy a vibrator and turn it on and place it on ur clit and see how u feel.., u can get the bullet vibes for cheap i saw one at a store for 7.95 they are tiny and can fit the palm of ur hand
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• or you can go to a sex store and get vibes that look like lipstick or ones that are water proof or they even have toy rubber duckies you can bring in the bath tub with you
    MOMMY2BE0786

• you can learn by touching your self explore your body and you'll get it right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Well even Walmart sells small vibrators. What I would say is use it when you are alone or have some time to feel relaxed. I like to use it in the shower. I know it seems weird but this is your body and your life. You have to take the time to relax and enjoy life. IT really is a stress re-leaser. I know that sounds silly but doing something for your self is okay. Let us know how it works out for you.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I do it all the time when hubby is gone. I learned the first time i did that was i just shut and locked my door got undress and stood in front of my full body mirror and started touching my boobs and then just left your hands do the rest it feels great to know you can get so much pleaser out of doing it yourself. Also you can google it search for how to masterbate some have pics and vids for you to watch. good luck
    pinkblackandblu

Answer by pinkblackandblu at 12:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Wow...how much does everyone wanna bet that this is some horny guy posting these questions?
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2009