Im nutz... But why do I keep thinking about another baby.

I currently have three little girls. 3 1/2, 22 month and 11 months. Despite our past year being very crazy and hectic, and a rough first year for the baby. We know we want a fourth. I am just thinking about wanting to try soon a lot lately. But then who knows.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have a 2 1/2 yr old grl and 11month twins and about 6 months after each, was craving having another baby. I'm currently preggo and due next year, and this is the first time that I HAVEN'T had the desire to have more after this next one. I'm exhausted all the time with this pregnancy and i'm already hurting...and i'm only 8 weeks in! ugh.
    So I think you'll know when enough is enough and if you'll want more after the next or whatever/whenever stuff happens happens!
    Best wishes!
    Anonymous

• My sons are all close together, I had 4 in 5 years & 3 1/2 mos.. They are now all adults...just turned 18, soon to be 19 1/2 in Feb., soon to be 22 in Jan. and soon to be 23 1/2 in Feb.. I wouldn't change it for a moment. it was crazy and hectic and amazing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2009