Is anyone elses kids beeen constantly sick?

I have three rather young children. The oldest two are in day care. We have been constantly sick since Sept. All including stomach flu, swine flu, ear infections and I lost count with how many colds. The latest thing is pink eye in all three. When is it going to end??? I feel like I have a germ cloud over us!

MommyPeck3

Asked by MommyPeck3 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Kids' Health

• we went through that last year my kids are 4 and 23 months... Last year it started here in November and din't end until January or March I don't remember. My oldest DD had it gave it to my youngest then went away came back a couple weeks later she had it again and this time gave it to DH went away. A couple weeks later got it again my oldest and gave it to my DH and youest only this time with her it wasn't the flu it was rotavirus so she was in the hospital 2 times then had test and stuff done. Went away for a month came back those 3 passed it again it just kept going like that from November until January or March. So finally I was tired of it so I got tons of disinfectent spray and sparyed everything that was touched phone, doors, lights, phone anything at all then I took everyones beddings and washed them, and wash all the kids toys and washed the crap out of the bathroom since that is where most germs lives. CONT.....
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• it finally went away after doing that, it is hard work cleaning and scrubbing the whole house down but better than keep passing it back and forth. Thank god when they passed it back and forth like that I stayed healthy. I am hoping that since they passed it so much last year that this year everyone stays healthy lol. My kids are not even in daycare and they kept getting it last year. Hope this helps and hope everyone feels better soon.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• omg, my kids been the same way! ever snce school started. hes a first-timer this year and weve been to the doctors office every month since august for something. just last month it was pink eye! now its an ear infection. when will it end, dk, but i hope soon!! :(
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 9:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I am pregnant and both of my kids and I have been dealing with the same thing since the beginning of September as well! I am sooooooooo tired of kleenex I could gag!! Hang in there, you are not alone!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I took mine off milk and put her on probiotics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 16, 2009