Maybe TMI

i had my baby 3.5 months ago, and for the past several weeks i have been having few bowel movements and its like little balls. i have been eating tons of fiber and nothing has changed, im also getting lots of cramping. What could this be from? I thought constipation could be fixed with diet change and lately i have really tried consuming a lot of fiber but nothing has helped

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Health

• If you've had a c-section it could be serious. Things may have gotten moved durring surgery and your colon could be blocked.
    You should see your doctor.
    KaylaCo1188

Answer by KaylaCo1188 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I agree with above reply if you had a csection. If not... Drink one strong (really stong) cup of coffee. Intant cofee can be made as strong as you want... Coffee does it for me everytime. You should be "going" in about 30 minutes.. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2009