tmobile, at&t, criKet and Verizon...

Which is better and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There's pro and cons to them all!!! Verizon has the best service area(inside hospitals and their basements), but charge for text msgs/per msg. Tmobile is ok, service area not as great as Verizon but offer unlimited text for $9.95 a mnth, and web is an extra $5-$25 a mnth depending on the device you have. Cricket has the same service area as Sprint because they use there gsm lines, the only problem with them is that you pay full price for their phones(small sacrifice since everything unlimited is $70 at the most after taxes)
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• When we lived in the States, we had Verizon because they had an extensive service area and a lot of our family and friends also had them, and it was unlimited calling to other Verizon cell phones. Plus, it was a reasonable price for the plan we selected.

They also didn't give us any hassle when we moved overseas and had to cancel our plan. There was a slight problem with our final bill - not a huge one - and I called them about it and they cleared it up right on the spot, no problem.

When we get back to the States, we will probably use them again. The only reason we might not is because their company (not the cell phone part of it) provides the home phone and internet service on the base here, and it's crappy! After 3 yrs of the service we're getting now, I might change my mind about the company all together.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• HMM ive only had cricket or tmobile i had sprint when i was very young but..Id say tmobile
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Your best option is to do a carrier thats good in your area, Or what you wanna pay each month. Im a Tmobile carrier and I have been a years, bascially I love the rate plans and cost. Their customer service is great..
    lovlyB

Answer by lovlyB at 12:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I have had Cingular, Revol, TMobile and AT & T. i like AT & T the most. It's affordable, they have great customer service and I have been all over the east and west coast and have never had any issues with getting service.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• we have hd all of them and at&t is the only one that we can get the most service out of...we live in SE ohio, and there is alot of "sticks" around here, so usually we dont have serivce in alot of places like when we go to MILs ...we have service until we get 10 mintues out of town and get it back 45 mintues later.....right before we pull into their driveway lol...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:13 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I have virgin mobile, I have never tried the others. I love mine it has great coverage and it is cheap which is awesome, i only have to put money on it every 90 days, I put $20 on it monthly and i get 200 minutes which is all i need because i only use it for when i am out with the kids at sports or emergencies. The best thing is if i cant afford it i dont have to put anything on it every month. they only require $20 every 90 days. My mom has one, my dh has one also, we have used them for about 5 years now and love them.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Depends if you get prepaid or a contract. hubby and i both have prepaid verizon and we both love it.
    pinkblackandblu

Answer by pinkblackandblu at 12:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• We have an AT&T family plan and I am very happy. I have been with them for 6 yrs and plan on staying. They have an unlimited talk/text package, free calls to your top 10 no matter what network, free nights/weekend, nationwide coverage. The only thing is that if I'm in a rural (country) area sometimes the coverage isn't great and personally I like verizon's phones better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Verizon has the best customer service; AT&T has the worst customer service. We have a family plan with 3 phones, so we wouldn't save money by switching to a low-cost carrier like cricket

Answer by rkoloms at 6:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2009