DO YOU WEAR SOCKS OR SLIPPERS AROUND THE HOUSE? IS IT A MUST FOR YOUR FAMILY TO BE WEARING SOMETHING ON THEIR FEET AT ALL TIMES?!

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 11:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am almost always bare foot...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• OMG, yes!!! I hate dirty or cold feet!!! I sweep and mop but I can't stand walking around bare foot, and insist the kiddies ware something on their feet(they protest, of course). Its a major pet peeve with me!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• When we had wood floors, yes because no amount of vacuuming, sweeping, mopping could prevent "brown" feet. It is just so dusty here. But now that we have carpet throughout, the kids can go without anything on. I wear socks just because its cold lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:09 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I love these certain slippers...my husband got me a new pair for christmas ( i found the recipt..lol) ... In the morning when I dress my kids I put socks and slippers on them...10 minutes later the slippers are off, 20 minutes later so are the socks....I figured if they get cold feet they will bring their socks for me to put back on them...

In teh summer, as long as we are in the house or atleast not off of the porch we all got barefoot...

except for my husband he ALWAYS covers his feet they are size 18 !!! and they are longggg and skinny...I am sort of glad he keeps them covered lol.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:09 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• We wear socks when it's colder out but the rest of the time we go barefoot. I hate socks and shoes, I prefer to have naked feet.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I hate socks. I try to encourage my little ones to wear them but they usually take them off. The only time I wear slippers is when I have to walk into the garage to get the laundry. That floor is COLD!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Nope, and nope. I never wear anything on my feet around the house unless I'm freezing and can't warm up - which is super rare. I don't care if my kids want to be barefoot - if they don't want to wear anything, I don't push them to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Oh Yes! its a must for me and my family espeically in the winter...I dont care if its carpet, hardwood,vinlyn floor..must have on socks or house shoes...
    lovlyB

Answer by lovlyB at 12:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Nope, I'm always barefoot. I got some cute slippers last month in hopes that I will wear them more often. I have one kid that loves socks, and changes them several times a day and the other child that never wears socks, but loves flip flops.

twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I wear socks at all times, unless I am in the shower, of course and I usually have socks on both my DS, they seem to have really cold feet, like me..DH hates socks...he only wears them when he has to wear shoes...as soon as the shoes are off, so are the socks..
    1sttimemommy198

Answer by 1sttimemommy198 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2009