Gotta move!! Ladies I need you to help me on this one....

Well ladies its offical. Im gonna have to move from where i know and love to a new place and life. My kids father has been sign to a major record lable and he's got to go to LA a few weeks, but when he returns back I'm gonna have to make some major changes, like move away from where I am..He said its necessary, but I dont wanna lose my friends I love and I really dont wanna leave my state MS. Im glad for him and happy for my kids they are excited. But its getting me scared, I dont know how to be around rich ppls and famous ppls I dont what to do. My I need to know is it possible I stay in my State (MS) if so where's a good place? Or how about close where Im from? ps...And me and him is not even together, but he wants to do this for the childern and me cos Im there mother! Ladies I need so help please, anyone understand what Im talking about? I have until Feb 2010 to make a decision on where we gonna live... PLEASE HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would let him get established there first....visit him a few times with the kids, and THEN make the decision...... It's too much, too quickly...but perhaps after just ONE visit, you can make up your mind. Don't let the kids get too excited because if you see he is too busy for them or gets into a bad lifestyle, then you will have moved them to a negative lifestyle.

Mixing with the rich SUCKS....so don't do it if you don't want to. I find many wealthy people to be full of themselves, fake, and paranoid....they really are a different breed....
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• well I dont know anything about those areas ( i just know I would never want to live in or around LA lol...)

But why do you have to move...if he is going to make alot of money, he should be able to come and visit alot...especially if your kids are school age and has mamaws and papaws where you live now...it would be really hard to take them away from that.....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I know, but he wants his kids to be in a better area which I do too, but I really dont want to move out of the state. And No way we going to LA or Memphis,TN. But I he want me in a private community area and the kids will go to a private school. and Im taking my mom and dad thats for sure! If they go, but their cousins are sad we are leaving they dont want us to move...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Why don't you just move to a nicer area where you are if the two of you are not together?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I live in Los Angeles, & love it here. There are lots of great people here, of all economic & cultural backgrounds. There are great schools here, & lots of things to do. I do understand that it's difficult to do, & it sure doesn't sound like you have to move if you don't want to. We lived in Wyoming for 6 years, & I loved it there, but of course I'm happy to be back home. My dad currently lives in Mississippi. Life is different & takes some adjusting to from 1 place to the next, but kids seem to adjust well. I think sometimes it's harder for the adults. There are good things & bad things about every place, & only you can decide what you really want. Los Angeles has a lot of traffic, & high taxes, but they pay is generally much better here, & the weather is incredible. In Wyoming we had lots of open space, but I missed all of the fresh produce & the ocean. Again, only you can decide, & congratulations on the recording contract
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:53 AM on Dec. 15, 2009