any great ideas for 15mo toys for baby and mama

I'd like some ideas so that we can play/learn together. thanks

babygirl821

Asked by babygirl821 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Wooden puzzles are GREAT. You can do them with colors, numbers, shapes, animals, words etc. That is one of the funnest things I do with my 18 month old, and she loves it, too. You can get puzzles for basically anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• We like blocks, throwing balls (like small foam ones)and I'm going to try the "color wonder" markers soon - the ones that only mark on the special paper - with my 15 m old son. I like the puzzle idea too!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 12:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• My baby loves music, so I have a few CDs of kids songs that we sing. You can get the doll that has the button, zipper, snap and tie so baby can learn those things.

One thing we do that's free is look up all the online stories. We sit at the computer and watch readings of chilren's books. You can also go to story time at your local library.

I also let my daughter fingerpaint with yogurt in her high chair. And I save the wipes boxes and we make boxes of favorite things, like pictures, toys, socks. She loves sorting things and putting them in the boxes.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 5:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2009