2012--Obama vs Bush???

http://forums.starnewsonline.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7341065438/m/9221066239/r/3291066239

Clicky follows

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This is about how GWB is still blamed for everything that goes wrong. About Obama whining about what GWB did or didn't do. About how Obama can't or won't take responsibility for HIS OWN decisions.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• "No doubt, Obama inherited formidable challenges, but it’s usually thus. The presidency is a miserable job. During our first inaugural marking a presidential transition, John Adams thought he could almost hear George Washington thinking: “I am fairly out and you fairly in! See which of us will be happiest.”

Obama is a puppet.  Without his elitest liberal cronies~ he is just an inexperienced man who never ran a business, never joined the military.. BUT man can he speak a good formally prepared speech off the teleprompter... ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• No doubt..he has been campaigning all along and just when you think he might take some responsiblity for something he throws out the ..that sob GWB made me do it card.So true that he has never ran a business or anything really he walked the streets running his mouth is all.I remember something about that he never even balanced the family checkbook Michele always did.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:15 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• But Obama’s perpetual campaign against Bush is graceless, whiny, and tin-eared. Must the leader of the free world — if Obama still accepts that quaint formulation — always reach for the convenient excuse?

Typical lib.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I think t his is my favorite part of that link (since I agree wholeheartedly):

The acid test of the White House inevitably exposes a president’s character flaws: Nixon’s corrosive paranoia, Clinton’s self-destructive indiscipline, Bush’s stubborn defensiveness. Obama in the crucible is exhibiting an oddly self-pitying arrogance. It’s unbecoming in anyone, let alone the most powerful man on the planet.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• This part made me laugh out loud:

Obama’s motto apparently is, “Stop Bush — before he makes me spend again!”
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:38 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• >>>>sigh....same old, same old. Stop your whining. Poor GWB. Poor Conservatives. ....sigh.....
    Anonymous

• anon this isnt about gwb it is about OBAMA the current president or have you not awoken to the fact that it is now december of 2009?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• No, this is about Conservatives complaining about Obama and whining and feeling so sorry for GWB. The question does say 2012--Obama vs Bush. Its all about how Obama is being so unfairr to the previous administration. SO, it just looks like more whining from the Conservative Republicans. Got it? I get it.
    Anonymous