Are there any Moms obsessed or curious with seeing other Mom's stomachs that aren't perfect after having a child?

I have two children, they were both pretty big 10lb and 9lb, and they're 16 months apart. I gained 50lbs with each, and my stomach stretched it all out and came back somewhat after the first and after the 2nd, it still looks like it did 4 months after i had him. Im very unhappy with my stomach, but some reason I am just so curious at what other mothers stomachs look like that didnt go back to "perfect". Whether its a few months or years after having a kid. Whether its a few stretch marks and strecthy skin or if its tons of stretch marks and saggy skin, I'm not grossed out by any of it or anything weird, just curious and what others looks like! And if theres any way to post pics and your brave, gooo ahead! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• www.theshapeofamother.com has plenty.
    I too liked seeing how other women's bodies changed after having children. i wasn't obsessed, but it was interesting seeing how different other's bodies handle pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I'm definitely not obsessed. But if someone is being bold and showing off their pooch, I will look. It's refreshing to know that I'm not alone LOL
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 1:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2009