Should I feel bad?

So I'm so pissed off at my husband because he works so much and he took today off and was going to spend it with my daughter and I.. but then business stuff came up and he was gone for 5 hours! He took the car which has the heater.. truck doesn't have working heat.. but i felt sick sitting at home for that long.. i kept myself busy but after a while i just needed to get out... my 11 month old daughter has chicken pox.. but she doesn't really notice them and she doesn't have a fever or act sick and i decided to go shopping for wic.... ended up wondering around fred meyer and then i get a call from my mil.. LECTURE! About how i'm exposing people to the chicken pox and how i'd feel bad.. Sorry. might sound bad but i don't feel bad at all. There is a vaccine so people either take it or don't if not they're going to get it sooner or later.. and its not like they're touching her if she's in the cart with me.. how do you people feel

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 1:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You are most contagious with chicken pox before you break out, so I wouldn't think many people would have been exposed to them anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• well the chicken pox are bad and can be deadly to really young babies and to old people if they never had them so bout that u should just a lil but u gotta do what u gotta do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I don't necessarily think it's the worst thing in the world but I myself would not have made that choice because I would have felt bad/guilty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2009