are u having a bad day too

im having a bad day and i was just wondering if anyone else was too if soo i hope ur nite /day goes better or tomorrow goes better for u :)

myangelelena

Asked by myangelelena at 1:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am having one of those days. I am feeling overwhelmed with trying to get Holiday things done. We are leaving to head home this weekend and I am totally responsible to make sure everything is ready to go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• 8 months ago today i found my mom dead in my bedroom. ...yea. i'm kinda having a rough day.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• outstandingLove: I am soo sorry for your loss, and every year its gona suck more so because you found her, but look at it as your way of being able to say your goodbyes in spirit, know what I mean.
    I'm having a hell of a year, but nothing new with that! Lol. I'm used to dealing with so much bad stuff, that I don't think I'd know how to deal with a normal year(normal to me is when you don't have to deal with any added bs or stress(kids, hubby/so, or job related stress, oh and fam issues, I consider part of normal stress, and don't go through anything grevious or negatively life altering!), I'm not a drama queen, but I deal with alot of drama related issues(from death to ending an abusive reltionship, and now dealing with the kids mixed emotions about it(when they come up). I am greatful though because despite going through what I have I never relied on drugs or alcohol to escape or to cope, so I'm blessed on that aspect!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I'm sorry....I'm not having a good day either.
    I woke up with a head cold and tons of phlegm. Before I could even begin my morning coffee the high school nurse called to tell my my 16 y/o is sick and I need to come get her. I now have a headache, Virginia weather depresses me this time of year because my childhood Christmasses in Maine always had plenty of snow, and I need to balance the checkbook so I can pay some bills and figure out a way to pay for my DD's medication and buy groceries for a family of 6 on about $150 to last us for 2 weeks.
    On the other hand, I do feel very blessed to be a part of this group and to be meeting and chatting with all you wonderful ladies. You don't know, or maybe you do, how wonderful it feels to just type this out and get it off my chest. Thank you for allowing me this.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2009