whats the earliest you can find out your pregnant?

so lets say i had unprotected sex on the 9th of this month...is it to early to tell if i am pregnant? i have the mirena and i havent had a period since i have got it..ive had it for a year 3 months. should i wait for a month then take a test? im worried that my bc is gonna fail bcuz ive used the pull out method for the enitre year and 3months..then this last time he didnt listen to me. i just wasnt for sure if i could find out now or would i have to wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can take a test 5 days after your missed period. but i honestly doubt you are since you have an IUD.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• OP-thats what i thought..but i have read so many stories on here from women who have had the IUD and said it has failed...and this is the first time he has came inside of me...idk..maybe im just freakin out...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• 5 days before your missed period using first response. The first sign I knew I was preggo before even taking the test was sore breast. Also just letting you know I got pregnant when I kno for sure my man was pulling out. I wasn't on any birth control and thought pulling out would work and it didn't. Get a test so you don't have 2 worry
    hillma

Answer by hillma at 1:34 AM on Dec. 15, 2009