do you ever hate being pregnant?

At first I hardly had any symptoms and loved being pregnant. Now that I'm 37 wks preg it seems like every possible horrible symptom pops up one after the other. From hemrohids to yeast infection..heart burn to stretch marks, and just constantly uncomfortable. I hate complaining and sometimes feel guilty for beginning to hate my pregnancy and just counting down the days for it to be over so I can get some relief! I admit sometimes I even hope she comes slightly early. Are these feelings normal? Has anyone felt this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Those are normal feelings. I felt that way with my 1st ds. When I found out that I was pregnant with ds #2, I was ready to have him right then and there. Same for ds #3.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i hated the hole thing! i was so pissed i want over 9 months lol but now that i have her in my arms !OH it's completely different storie i love my baby!
    Zandrialeann

Answer by Zandrialeann at 1:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I am 34 weeks pregnant and i think i began to dislike being pregnant at 31 lol. I hope for my baby to be slightly early also but no where before 36 weeks because i do want my baby to be healthy. I think its normal because it begins to get so uncomfortable and always having to urinate gets sooo irritating as we all know. I got the stretchmarks in the beginning and they just seem to get worse but that really i hate the lack of breath i have now and the spreading of the hips. I am pretty sure this is all normal so dont feel bad and when the day comes for u to have your baby you will think it was all worth it. Good luck and hope no more icky symptoms pop up for you,
    Casteel_chick

Answer by Casteel_chick at 1:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Me too! At first I felt bad because I was thinking I am supposed to be so happy and glowing and blah blah blah... Then I went into a coughing fit, threw up and peed on myself lol. I think towards the end most people start to hate it. I'm 39 weeks right now and sooooo ready for it to be over with! I want to be able to lay down in bed and actaully get comfortable... even if I have to get up ten min later to get the baby. I just keep telling myself "any day now... it's almost over!"
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I HATED the first trimester because of morning sickness and the cramping from my uterus expanding. I loved my second trimester because I was relatively comfortable. I HATED my third trimester because I looked and had the grace of a pregnant yak! I had sciatica, I had to pee all the time, I couldn't sleep because no matter what postition I layed in I hurt, and I was so freaking hot! I wish I had gotten pregnant in the spring so I would be in my third trimester in the winter! I felt horrible when people asked me how I liked being pregnant! I told them.. I liked my second trimester but hated the rest.. they looked at me like I was a horrible person!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I have hated almost every minute of this pregnancy. I had SEVERE morning sickness (to the point I lost over 15lb and nothing they did helped) for about 24 wks. I'm now 35 wks and still have it occasionally. I'm also anemic, have horrible reflux (puking up stomach acid is no fun), hip pain, back pain....ugh. So yeah. I HATE when people ask me how I'm feeling.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 2:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I HATE being pregnant. Im only 7 weeks right now with number 3 and hate it. :( I love the end result though! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Im 12 weeks this thursday and cant wait for my bundle of joy to arrive. I despise being pregnant though. I dont think I want to have another even though I wantd this one. I wish men could get pregnant so bad. I have any time my sotmach feels like it sickness,cramping,rib pain,hip pain,back pain, and especially boob pain!
    mummie2b2010

Answer by mummie2b2010 at 3:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Totally normal feelings!! Not too many of us like being pregnant those last few weeks.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 9:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• TOTALLY normal, mommy! When your pelvis hurts because it's expanding, your back is killing you, you can't sleep, you can't sit, you can't stand, you're grouchy, you have heartburn, you can't get comfortable no matter what you do, half of your maternity tops don't cover your tummy anymore... Yep, been there. I had a relatively smooth pregnancy, too, by comparison to some. I feel ya, honey. Hang in there, that little person will make it all worth it, I promise! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:07 AM on Dec. 16, 2009