Do you scrapbook? i need ideas

So i'm making a scrapbook for my DSS's (half) little sister. This up coming visit will only be his second time meeting her (he is almost 4 and she is almost 2). I have a pic of them from their first time meeting that i used on a layout but i'm having a hard time thinking of a title. A lot of stuff doesn't really apply to them because they don't really even know each other.

Suggestions?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 1:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Hi there...I would use just their names. Everyone, no matter what age, loves to see their own name. Especially if they have a nickname...and putting their names together will make it about them and I'm assuming you are trying to bind them a little more within their family ties. You could also use a sentiment like "Happy" or "Silly" I love using blocks or circles with letter sticker in them and frame the top or possibly the sides if it's a double layout with the letters. Have fun!
    jogirl1967

Answer by jogirl1967 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2009