Going off the pill and getting preggo.

A friend of mine went off the pill and got pregnant. She wanted to do this! Wanted to get pregnant. But she didnt tell her hubby she was off the pill and would pop the pill and trash it to make it look like she took it. I think this is just plain rude and lying. Opinions? Comments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Omfg what a bitch!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• that is betrayal at it's worst!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I only wanted to ask this question bc I think its a huge breech of trust! I wanted to know if I am being too harsh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• You are not being too harsh at all. It is a huge breech of trust. Marriage can not be solid without trust and you can't have trust without good communication. She should have talked to him if she wanted another baby and if he wasn't ready yet then she should have put on her big girl pants and waited. I can't imagine ever doing that to my husband.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 7:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2009