HOW CAN I GET PREGNANT???

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND WE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY BUT ME I DONT REALLLY GET A PERIOD SO WHAT IM ASKING IS WHAT CAN I DO TO GET PREGNANT SO ME AND MY BOYFRIEND CAN BE OE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• insert tab A into slot B...the end result should be (C) a baby. i can draw a diagram if you need it.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:50 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Ummm how old are you? If you don't have a period at all, maybe your body is not mature enough yet to reproduce ( ???) Or if you just have periods at irregular intervals, something could be wrong. Check with a gynecologist. ( PHHHHHT: jcsmummy, funny but I think she is serious),
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:14 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• If you are of age(18). Got to your doctor. Talk to him/her about this.

Answer by louise2 at 7:00 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• If your both serious about wanting a child, plan a wedding, get married. Save money, get good insurance and provide a good stable home condition where the baby would have its own room. Then its time to prepare to get pregnant.
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 7:26 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Have sex! Ha ha sorry I had to. Try taking an ovulation test to help determine the days your are fertile. They even sell them at the dollar tree!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• please, just.... don't.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 7:53 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,OP,this may come as a shock to you,jeez mommas,I don't even know how to tell her,I mean I don't want to shock her or anything........................ OK,I'll just come right out with it,kinda like taking off a band-aid,OP you and your man have to get naked climp into bed he insterts his epnis into your vay-jay and you have sex,good luck,hope this helps,if you have any ?'s pm me.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 8:05 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• well from my understanding the male has to insert his pee into the womans woo woo! than move it in an out til white creamy stuff comes out! than wait 6 weeks an take a test! i believe that how u get pregnant not sure though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• LMAO@ the first answer thats awesome! but really stupid people should not produce
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:13 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• sum of u ladies are cruel but funny as hell almost peed myself reading ur responses..thats just messed up LMPAO..and remind you lol its not nice to make a preggo laugh and almost pee herself either. =))..yeah but it is tru well atleast for me you have to play hide the rabbit in the grass inorder to get pregnant
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 8:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2009