Anybody ever watch the show "Cheaters"?

Why does it always seem like the person they cheated with is even uglier than the person they are supposed to be with?

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• truth is stranger than fiction? idk..i've asked myself this IRL. my husband once said, ''well, dang, honey! you can better believe if i ever cheat on you, she's gonna be a superduper knock-out!" lol..at the time, i didn't understand..i took it personally, of course. what he meant was, he would make it worth his male-chauvinist-while, and not just pick any old plain jane.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 2:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Blah I hate that show! I feel embarrassed for those people on it lol....
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 3:34 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• all i have to say is rotflmao
    orchidstar1

Answer by orchidstar1 at 5:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Ain't that the truth? And 9 times out of 10 they are all just a fugly, TRASHY bunch of individuals. But I suppose trash does sell...
    momma2easynkey

Answer by momma2easynkey at 5:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• When I see the women I want to just LMAO. They look so rough and wild. The best one was the episode that this gorgeous spanish dude thought his gf was cheating. She was with a girl!!!It was too funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I recently heard on tv that it is fake.Staged like Jerry Springer.I think it was on inside edition they were talking about it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Been there and done that with my ex husband. She was ugly also. LOL who knows
    Lynn1575

Answer by Lynn1575 at 9:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• That show is funny!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:17 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Actually, I once read a study where almost all men who had cheated stated that the person they had cheated with was less attractive and less interesting than their wife! Men don't cheat because you're not beautiful enough (Tiger woods is a prime example) but because they need their ego stroked or are looking for a way out. Cheaters is a hilarious show. Have you seen the episode where Joey Graco gets stabbed? He so deserved it.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:18 AM on Dec. 15, 2009