Ok, so if a question is obviously asked by someone looking to start drama or be stupid (AKA troll), why do people bother responding?

Responding just bumps up the popularity of the question and gives the troll what she wants. Why not just ignore it, and it will go away.

shannipoo714

Asked by shannipoo714 at 4:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cause it's fun to feed the trolls!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Ignore a troll? Yeah, right. Most of these moms on here love drama..it doesn't matter how it comes about, they gotta be part of it - troll or not.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 4:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• sometimes it's fun to respond. It makes my day when someone posts something like putting their 6 month old on a diet; the responses are really funny. I like to laugh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Because drama adds an unexpected twist in my day. ;)
    momma2easynkey

Answer by momma2easynkey at 5:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Because I can and want to.

Answer by louise2 at 6:53 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Cause most of the responses are hilarious, hell i even like the ones that turn vicious mean. It makes my boring days go by much faster.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:08 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• The best responses I got were over a gift card. One lady insisted I wanted the dude and had feelings for him. A real whack job..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• they have a unnatural need to be accepted and the center of attention.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• LOL! An unnatural need to be accepted? EVERYONE wants to be accepted. Maybe not center of attention, though. Because most women are not immune to stupid questions, ideas, posts. They have to have a say. And I agree, a lot of it is hysterical. We would all be ROFL and wetting our pants while we were at it if we could only hear the voices and see the faces of those responding.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• because i like the drama!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2009