Im Huuungry

hello all you moms in cyber space. Nerdymama here and I am FAMISHED I have no idea why, I ate a nice meal of bread sticks and some cereal right after, but I still have this gnawing hunger in me for.. I dont know what.. I have been taking my prenate pills so that should fill in any gaps that I am missing in the nurtion..but still gah... I am about 33 weeks, third trimester. I thought this would go away after the 2ed trimester passed...-pout- any ideas? have any of you had this happen? what did you do? Food sounds icky but also vary vary good... exuse the ignorence of this question Im just a little distracted..

Nerdymama

Asked by Nerdymama at 4:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol nerdymama i remember my preganancies but i dont ever remember NOT having food with me lol i ate so much so often that everyone that spent any amount of time with me gained weight because they figured if i was eatin they should too all i can say is for the time you have left keep Healthy snacks in the house and keep the pickles out of the icing and yes that was my weird craving a big fat kosher dill and confetti icing
    orchidstar1

Answer by orchidstar1 at 5:00 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• nom it up
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Bread sticks and cereal won't fill you up for long. That's all carbs. Get some protein to help you feel full. Peanut butter usually helps me.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• halfpint's got the right idea, carbs taste great but they won't provide all the nutrients your body craves. get some protein, walnuts or almonds are good, or peanut butter with fruit. eat a small chicken breast. just be sure to enjoy your fruits and veggies in there as well!
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 7:56 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• It's been pretty long since I was pregnant, but one thing I do remember is that I always had to pack food to take with me whereever I went! My sisters and mom would laugh at me and ask me if I had my sack lunch, when we were getting ready to go somewhere. Sounds pretty normal to me! Enjoy being able to eat so much now!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 8:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I must have had a strange pregnancy with my daughter I was never hungry but always very thirsty.but I did eat my three days a meal. But with my son I did feel a bit more hungry.but not that much. just a little more. But I did gain for me a lot of weightfor that. but the funny thing is that when I went to the doctors for my check-up. he told me to gain 10 more pounds. I almost died. I said are you serious next time t\I come to see you I'll be rolling in here. of course I did not listen to him . he was mad .but everything came out okay.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• con't : I was always busy buying things for the baby and prepairing the baby's room. maybe thats what helped not worry much about food, Im not saying not to eat too much just eat healthier foods and snacks.thats all go out for 30 minute walks I did.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:38 AM on Dec. 15, 2009