What are other ways to make a 3 month stop fussing & help with his teething?

Baby_Mama52

Asked by Baby_Mama52 at 7:20 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Freeze a wet washcloth and let him chew on that.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Sometimes if you rub a little vanilla extract on their gums that will help. Not to much though. Just enough to wet the end of your finger. Pain medicine always helped mine.
    Lynn1575

Answer by Lynn1575 at 8:53 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• My ped told me to use baby tylenol, it worked way better then oragel. Lasted longed and helped my son be less fussy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I'm right there with you my 3 1/2 month onld has been teething for about 3 weeks now and this has been one of the worse weeeks so far. we been using tylenal and orajel too. She is also eating her blankets and hands and crying a whole lot.
    Mamato2angels

Answer by Mamato2angels at 9:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• mine LOVES to chew on a wooden spoon. we got her some bamboo kid utensils on line & its been the best teething remedy so far
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Hylands teething tabs
    frozen wet washcloths
    frequent nursing

Answer by rkoloms at 1:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I use the baby tylenol only as a last resort. DS loves to chew on blankets and teething toys. I got him the small ones that have water in them and you chill in the frige. It was a pack of 3 small ones from walmart and they seem to fit his hand better than the big ones. He also still loves his pacifier. He is more or less holding it and chewing on the nipple. Sometimes he likes to chew on my arm! The teething tablets work, but I try not to use baby oragel... he usually gets a stomach ache right after. And No I'm not using any more than recommended. Good Luck!!
    TrystansMom314

Answer by TrystansMom314 at 3:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2009