ok if i was to be pregnat, and i took a test during the so called "implantation" bleeding would it be positive?,,,,,

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't you need to be at least 5 days from your missed period/ 9 days since you got pregnant/ 3 weeks 2 day according to the standard couting method?

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Start by reading the box. Then, if you aren't sure all you can do is give it a few more days or a week and see what happens. If it isn't really implantation bleeding you will probably know it, and if you are pregnant the test will come out positive.

Answer by BJoan at 8:20 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Sometimes you will get a false positive. I know i did and it happens. Wait and give yourself another couple of days for that . I was s o releved when I found out the test was wrong.

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• No. It will not work correctly. Implantation occurs 3-4 days after fertilization, meaning it is WAY too soon to turn positive, as your body will have barely discernible amounts of Hcg in it.

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2009