Does anyone have the Bissell Lift-off Multicyclonic Pet Vacuum?

I'm looking for a new vacuum and was thinking of getting the Bissell Lift-Off Multicyclonic Pet Vacuum. It's an upright and has a removable canister, which would be perfect for the stairs in my house. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat and my daughter crawls everywhere. It seems like no matter how much I vacuum, I still leave alot of fur behind.Does anyone have this vacuum? If so, what are the pros and cons? I was looking at Dyson too but their vacuums are so expensive. I'm looking to keep it under $200. Thanks in advance

msfila1980

Asked by msfila1980 at 8:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have it and I love it. The only con is when using cannister it tips over so becareful not to let it fall and break something. Or smack you in the head, I do it all the time..OUCH! Here is a link of more reviews. I would recammend it to anyone. I also went to Bissell website and ordered a bare floor tool, it is a must have in my house. Tons of pet hair!

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4ADBS_enUS260US260&q=Bissell+Lic-íoff+Multicyclonic+Pet+Vacuum&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=13267421959299371404&ei=d-8nS-LkE4yyNsv5jYsM&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCEQ8wIwAg#ps-sellers
    yldflwr

Answer by yldflwr at 3:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I don't have that particular Bissell, but I do have the Bissell Healthy Home, which is similar. I have two dogs, one with a double thick coat, and they both shed a ton of hair (I swear, I could make another dog with as much hair as they shed everyday). My Bissell cleans it up beautifully and the canister doesn't hold odors (it has microban in it, plus there is a HEPA filter on the vacuum). Mine doesn't lift off to carry up the stairs, but the hose is plenty long enough that I can just use the mini-mate (small beater bar vacuum attachment that it comes with) to vacuum all the way up the stairs, leaving the vacuum itself at the bottom (single flight of stairs w/no turns).
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:28 AM on Dec. 15, 2009