Have you tried the "Dunkin Donuts Coffee"

I heard it was good just wondering if any one here has tried it, I plan to buy it.

Thanks for answering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Love it!!!

Although I would not purchase on a daily, too expensive.

I only buy it when it is on sale.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Its ALL my DH will drink! He's from the Boston area where there's a Dunkin Donuts on every corner...So I dragged him to Texas where there are very few D&D's. I have to buy the D&D coffee every week or he gets all mopey :-) Its actually really good! When I lived in the Boston area for 2 years, I developed quite an addiction to it as well. It just isn't exactly the same brewing it at home as it is buying it from the shop, but it's good!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 9:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I really thought I would love it. But I bought it and thought it was disgusting. Now I worked at Seattle's Best Coffee for two years and also regularly brewed Starbucks at home. I thought Dunkin had a strong bitter flavor and no actual coffee flavor. I like other coffees because I can better choose my strength, region and general taste preferences. This is all coming from a it of a coffee snob... :).
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Oh and I had DD's latte in a shop and loved it...I just hate the coffee they have to brew at home.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I liked it okay, but my favorite coffee is Caribou! We don't drink tons of coffee so it last quite awhile! Quick Trip has the best inexpensive coffee on the run!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I bought the DD's coffee that you can brew at home. As soon as I opened it, it filled the whole room up with its scent. So, I figured it was going to be wonderful but its not. I brew Millstone at home. Im from NC where there is a couple of DD's but a ton Of Starbucks I now live in NY where there is tons of DD's . I prefer Starbucks...
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I really didn't like it, at all... I know so many people rave about it, but I find it gross.
    coffeemom86

Answer by coffeemom86 at 9:56 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• No, I haven't, but I like to drink the coffee I purchase at a Dunkin' Donuts drive-thru. If they taste the same then perhaps I would like the coffee in the retail bags.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• We tried it. DH won't drink it. I will...but I put so much cream and sugar in my coffee I can't tell the difference between instant and the most expensive beans.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:28 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• it is good. Starbucks is stronger. I use Keurig now. But dd is great esp. the flavored ones. They use the flavors bottles. DOn't use flavored creamers. They use too many chemicals and rot out your teeth and have way too much sugar for anyone diabetic.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2009