What do you plan on giving your dh for Christmas? (I know common question)

Well we have all we need but yet I would like to get him something he is sooo good to me and his kids (previous marriage) and of course to our kids he is a really good man, dad, husband and friend...I love him so much.
I tell him I am not sure what to get him yet...He just says just get in that bedroom and spread them...lol the funny thing about this is he really does mean it.
But you ladies know what I mean about getting something, but for him he is just happy that we have sex. I mean if we think about it we are always getting stuff through the year anyway so whatever we want we get so Christmas is more for the kids. So ladies what do you suggest if you were in my shoes? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes my husband would rather have sex under the Christmas tree than just about any gift...certainly any I can afford. :) But I bugged him a little about what he wanted and I think it got him to actually thinking about it. He loves music and said he'd love a record player and to start collecting vinyl's. Yay! I was just so happy to get an answer out of him. So he's getting that and a vinyl collage I'm going to make for him.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• lol! We promised that we would only get gifts for DD, but i bought him a few things...JUST so that he'll have something to open on christmas. Last year he got no calendar & he never bought one. So, we went our first year without having a nice calendar hanging on our wall & it totally peeved him, so i know it's generic, but i bought him a calender...lol, it will make him laugh at least. I also bought him a mack daddy thermos that can hold coffe OR hot soup. All his thermos's such, & are not big enough for soup (he likes to have hot soup for breakfast when it's cold) he'll appreciate that.

But, that's all....I REALLY hope he doesn't get me anything SUPER cool cause i would feel like an ass for gettin him a couple of cheap gifts...lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I often joke with my hubby that he is the EASIEST person in the world to buy for. I find it hilarious that his mom calls me, asking what he wants... or asks him. I'm like "HELLO!!! Do you NOT listen through out the year??" He is truly a 'wanter' and dreams a lot.

So for me... I got him an electric razor (he's been talking about it for a while) several of his new fav movies, a San Diego Chargers jacket (being from SD, he LOVES the Chargers) and a few other random things.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:57 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• This is our first holiday in our new place, so we're setting up our traditions. We celebrate Solstice, not Christmas and we decided that anything we give each other or to the boys will be handmade/homemade. DH loves to fish....I mean LOVES to fish! I ran across a website that showed how to take an Altoid tin and make a tiny tackle box (among other things) I made him two of them so he could always have a few things in the glove box of the jeep. He also has an extendable fishing pole under the seat all the time. I think he's going to love it!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Dh said he didn't want anything this year and wanted to focus on DS but I got him a really nice wolf blanket and a Trans Siberien Orchestra cd he loves wolves and has really wanted a Trans Siberien Orchestra cd for the last couple of years now.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• A digital photo frame.
    I know he'll love it because his desk is cluttered with framed photos and now he can put them all into one frame and it will flip through them all for him.
    I also bought him a flat screen tv and blue ray disc player, but I couldn't hide and wrap those so he got them early and has been enjoying them. We all have...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i think...i think, ill get him LIVE. maybe...yes, yes. fo sho:)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 10:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I told him roughly what I wanted to spend on his gift and he added a bit to it and got himself a 15 or 16ft fishing pole so he can get "the big ones"
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 10:18 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• If I were you, I'd get a nice piece of lingerie, and have it wrapped and in your bedroom to be opened when you were alone.

Or skip the wrapping, and have it on when he sees you. If the kids are in bed, you could even go for the romantic, under-the-tree thing.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:59 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• lol i got my dh a paintball gun, not the super expensive one though (im not made out of cash!!) he's always sating that paintballing is so fun and he wants me to go out with him and the guys to play one day (im pretty sportsy but i hate paintballing because IT HURTS!) so i decided i'll get him the gun and go with him one day and finally play. i think u just kinda have to just listen and remember what they used to always talk about and give it to them, if they liked it b4 they'll most likely still like it when you remind them of it. GL mommy
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 11:21 AM on Dec. 15, 2009