What does this mean? Should I just move on?

This guy I don't know that well but he's from where I live, asked for my number so I gave it to him... I felt that he was kinda young for me so I was kinda iffy about it and did let him know how I felt. Now he doesn't talk to me that much unless I start the conversation... well I stopped. For the past 2 days I haven't heard from him at all except at night... he sent me a goodnight text both nights and I sent one back, that's about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Yup move on, he's not interested or he'd be paying more attention to you.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I agree with Nyx7
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Seems that you scared him off some.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• OP HERE - I just got a text from him... wierd. It said "Hey you. I just wanted to say hi and to have a good day. I will text you later when I get back home. TTYL."

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Just see where it goes but don't make a lot out of it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Still wouldn't bother w/ this one, he's giving you just enough to string you along. You deserve better.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Move on. He's not interested.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I know with younger people (in their 20s) text messages mean a whole other type of communication that us babyboomers don't get. To me, I'd be offended with so little communication and figure he's just not interested. But my 24 year old stepdaughter says it does mean something. So it's hard to say if he's interested or not.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• sometimes guys are like that, they dont wanna push you into texting if you dont want to, he could be thinking you lost interest too since you just stopped. give him credit for at least wishing you a good night, ya know? thats the sweetest thing he did. Seems like he's trying to get your attention but he doesnt want to talk talk talk and talk i bet
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2009