Ilegal activity for $ (edited)

its not me that is bringing in the xtra dough. Im not involved at ALL. now would u deal w it if you could live a good life? its kinda like some of the movies lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• You live there, soemthing illegal is going on doesnt matter if it is wild or not. EVERY PERSON that lives there or is even just there would get arrested and tied in with it if the cops found out. Which means YOU too. If there are kids there then those kids go right to Child Services and end up in a foaster care until the parents are seen as "fit" again.
    If there is something illegal going on dont risk it either get out of that house or report it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• You could be considered an accomplice since you live in the same household.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• If you know where the money if from & you spend it too, you are just as "involved"..maybe not legally but morally.
    Anonymous

• If you are accepting and spending illegal money use, you are involved some.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Understand what you're asking, its a curious ? vs a "i'm going thru this" ? Answered the 1st time you posted, glad you readded it!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• ok i get your point. but you are only a few out of a million. hey you only live once! live!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I dont know the whole story( that is why I hate it when people answer questions by starting a new post anyways)
    You obviously know about the illegal going ons. You can ifact be held accountable for them. You live in the house where this goes on and you dont report it? Then you will be considered an accomplice. You do know that even for example if you are driving a friend home from work and they have drugs on them that YOU DO NOT know about and you get pulled over if the cops finds them you too would be arrested. The "Im not involved" excuse doesnt fly. If you now about it and chose not to do anything about it then YOU are involved.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Yep, could be an accomplice. NOT worth it to me. Not worth loosing my children over. Makes no difference if you are involved at all, if they get caught and say you were... then you are automatically guilty by association.

Not to mention the fact that it is DISHONEST, and ILLEGAL. What kind of life do you want to teach your children to have? Wouldn't you want to teach them to work for what they want and they will appreciate it more? Not to expect life to be handed to them and that the good things in life are not easy to come by.

So, I would not allow it. I would choose to leave the situation and remove my children. It is not worth loosing my children and teaching them to be dishonest.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:56 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• ok thx! thing is still has a full itme job. its only "xtra" by no means wld i let anything that wld harm a child go on where one sleeps. nothing goes on at all where I am. so how cld I be involved? are cops mind readers now? Take a look at our goverment and ppl who are considered professional. That is pretty sad! half of them are crooked. if not all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• It doesnt matter who is crooked in politics and the police department. If you are using that as an excuse a judge would laugh you right out of that court room and in to a cell
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 15, 2009