comings and goings....

ive noticed and my friend has told me that this woman watches her come and go...this woman will not leave her house until my friend leaves.why???????im thinking that also means she is watching her.ex she will go down to dunkin donuts to get a coffee and in 5 min this lady is out the door.i think my friend is getting very unnerved about this..any ideas as to what she can do...i mean she parks her car on the other side of the house so she doesnt see her but sure enough.lightening speed.we dont know how shes doing it...but we do know she is watching her somehow,any ideas will greatly help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Have her make friends with her. That should turn the tables and unnerve the other woman

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• she tried and wont respond at all.we dont know why she is looking at her.we dont even know how?even during the holidays,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• call the police?
    Anonymous

• the police wont do anything unless she tresspasses on her property.she did once cause this woman flipped her off at the bus stop with the kids and then started swearing .the police said she could say anything...ist admendment...
    Anonymous

• So I wonder then if she doesn't think maybe her SO/DH is seeking your friend? And it may be an ex- of his... if there is a him... or maybe she's just a creeper... I'd try to put myself in a spot to where I could get her in trouble for following me...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2009