So so painful!!!!

I'm 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow with my second little girl=), and am having issues with my pelvis, it rotates out of place? I'd been going to physical therapy, but for what my ob thought was sciatic nerve pain. I go to physical therapy a few times, and the pain I was complaining of is gone, and well my first appointment, they said they didn't think it was "completely" my sciatic nerve, that my pelvis was out of place on the left, and rotated backwards, next time I go its rotated forwards he says.. Okay well I stop going, because after the first visit I'm in so much pain I can hardly get out of the car, so after my 4th visit I quit. Now I can hardly walk, can hardly turn over in bed let alone get out of it with out severe pain...And it's only getting worse I don't know what to do. It feels as if my pelvis is going to like shatter?? Am I alone on this?? Have any of you other mommies gone through this before?? Please help!!!!

MizMzBowz

Asked by MizMzBowz at 11:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At least your doc is acknowledging that something is "off" I can walk alright but it is the most painful thing I have EVER experienced to roll over in bed and to stand up from laying down. I will lay there for over an hour needing to pee (I am 35 weeks and this has been going on since about 31 weeks) just so that I dont have to roll over. I cant explain how bad it hurts but its in my lower right area, where my bladder & ovary is. My doc is chalking it up to round ligament pain but I do not believe that is what it is at all. During my last pregnancy my pelvic cartiledge separated (thats what I am thinking you might be describing) and that didnt even hurt as badly as this does:(
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• no clue!!!! have you tried massage?
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• no I'm not quite sure how that would work LOL I don't know I'm to the point I just want to cry, and try anything if its safe you know? I slept with a heating pad last night, it didn't make much difference, I sleep with a pregnancy pillow, and it doesn't help either..
    MizMzBowz

Answer by MizMzBowz at 11:13 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I had similar problems with my second pregnancy. My primary care doc was an OD and I would see her about once a week and she would adjust me or whatever osteopaths call what they do and I would feel much better.

I had a history of lower back injuries and had broken my tailbone multiple times. I'll have problems my whole life.

Pelvic tilts in lots of different positions may help. I do them in bed, sitting, against a wall, lots of ways. There are several other positions that will help. You can learn the things that help in PT. You need to get there.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:21 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Have you tried going to a chiropractor???
    I would be careful which one I see, but some of them can do amazing things!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 11:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Gosh Jaydin thats awful=(
    MizMzBowz

Answer by MizMzBowz at 3:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I swear I would take the separated cartiledge over this pain! But it sounds like what you are describing so I am sure you understand how painful it is:( I am getting induced a week early so at most I have 4 more weeks today!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Good luck, I wish it we're closer to my time lol
    MizMzBowz

Answer by MizMzBowz at 4:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2009