HATERS....

ok its the holidays time for forgivness.my neighbors and i still arent talking.my daughters came over yesterdayto visit and they were leaving the drove literally up and down the street.it makes me sad.i dont know why these woman cant even try with the holidays.i feel awful.the whole thing is bringing me down.i want every one to get along.ive tried so hard in the past to make peace but nothing.even during xmas time.no happy holidays no merry christmas.we werent invited to there party.it really saddens me to see this...just had to vent thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• I will be glad when the holidays are over. Just try to do things with people that love you and ignore the people that don't. Have your own party or get out of town for a few days.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• was there issues that resulted in their attitude or are they just that way?
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2009