What kind of "toys" do you have?

My SO has been gone since Feb. and its really getting to me, he told me to get a toy so i could make my self happy till he comes back, so what the best kind? Also how often do you play?

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• I think you meant ADULT toys, not kid toys. :^) I've been happy with almost any vibrating toy. I just got one that is small and can be inserted inside, which is attached to a remote with a cord. you can put it in and control the speed with the remote, or you can use it on the outside. Any vibrator is fun, even the cheap ones.

Answer by LRBsMommy at 11:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• we have.... small vibe, two clit stim. , vibe w/ head (g-spot), etc. play whenever you get the urge... for some, daily, for others, weekly.

Answer by momsamillion at 11:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• can you say RABBIT..LOL

• i sure can say rabbit!and any other kind that vibrates is fun.i have 6 diff vibes, u know, for diff moods.and its a lot of fun when u have ur partner get involved, my ex was never down for me having one but my current bf loves to use them on me!enjoy!

Answer by love2bamommy771 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Like the other girls said anything that vibrates is good for me! I love the "rabbit" type toys. I sell Pure Romance and I think I am going to take a break from doing it, I have a lot in stock that I am trying to sell very discounted, if your interested message me and Ill tell you what I have and explain things if you have questions!

Answer by urromancelady at 1:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Rabbit swivles and vibes!!! that is my fav out of my box of toys! discount good quality toys

• ugh yea what everone else is saying Rabbit is freakin awesome's just amazing

Answer by mom_love07 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I have a bullet and a whole drawer full of other stuff, vibes,creams lotions BOOKS!!! Play away alone or party with a friend!

Answer by momto1727 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2008