help me christmas is coming

and I haven't baked cookies yet and i am not good at making them even so can't i spritz all the different types of cookies in different shapes my kids
like to bake, if they didn't like it, I wouldn't car, but they love it so much
and i do have two spritz guns and i thought it would go quicker!! what
so you think, i was going to make, peanut butter/choc stars and sprtiz
and sugar cookies and ginger snaps and make fruit and cookie baskets for gifts i already made four types sweet breads. including 15mini loafs of banaba bread three flavors.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• was this a question??? Talk about babbling on and on and on. lol. I'm sorry but i have no idea what you are asking.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure that every cookie dough will work with a cookie press. I have enough trouble with the spritz recipe!

Let the kids have fun rolling the balls of cookie dough for the gingersnaps and peanut butter kiss cookies! They'll also enjoy making the cutout sugar cookies, even if they do make a mess. Who needs perfect cookies??
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2009