Be honest: Do you miss getting hit on?

Now that you're a mother/wife, do you miss getting hit on by men? I still get hit on when I go out with my single friends once in a while, it is a great self-esteem boost!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I still do.

I always seemed to get hit on when I am in a relationship. I love my man, and yes sometimes it feels good by other men.

My man does a good job at it too. :) He makes me laugh.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Yes! I am with you...when I go out though I still get hit on too. I'm sure hubby does too, he's handsome lol. We all need a night out every now and then married or not!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i still get hit on even with kids. it used to happen more when i only had one kid. But even with 2 following me around it still happens on occasion.
    And yes, i do miss it. I enjoy words of affirmation so to hear how beautiful i am or whatever makes me feel really good. Luckily i have a husband who never forgets to remind me. :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I don't go out with single people. If we go out it's with couples, or just the two of us. I don't put myself in the situation to get hit on. I think that would be very disrespectful to my Hubby... I wouldn't want him to do that to me. It's a mutual decision we made when we committed to each other. I don't get hit on per say, but men do get a little flustered when they have to help me at the store,lol. I think it's so funny when they get all nervous, Hubby say's it's cuz I'm a Hottie,lololol.. I don't see it but I'm glad he thinks so!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Miss it? When is it going to stop? I'm married and have a daughter and its annoying men still hit on me. Its like men don't care anymore if you're married or have kids.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:50 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I'm a grandmother and still get hit on. GO COUGARS!!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:57 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I'm 46 and men still hit on me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Ive never been hit on. Even my husband didnt really hit on me, just asked me out.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Let me send some dudes your way...I get tired of getting hit on...my new job doesn't help at all and the shitty part is I have to be nice to the guys who say "oh damn you look good."
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Not really. I've never been a flirt or dated a lot or anything, so I always had to try to come with something nice to say to a stranger I had no interest in. Now, I just avoid eye contact with strangers. It's not an issue. Or, maybe I'm ugly, who knows.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2009