Can someone give gender neutral gift ideas?

The children range in age from 2-9. Can someone suggest some possibilities for a $7-10 gift exchange?

pianogaga

Asked by pianogaga at 11:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Holidays

• Target has board games for kids about that price, or you can get little hand held ones that play one game.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• That's really tough. You could do legos I guess, but I know my daughter wouldn't like that. Paint and crayons? Color Wonder is good. My son and daughter both like that.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Puzzles!
    mompam

• fuzzy blankets, games, movies, books, playdough, Mr Potato head, hats/gloves/scarfs, fun dinnerware/water-bottles, stuffed animals, gift cards, movie tickets, coloring books, candy ---- Target has fun games (like Cooties, Dont break the ice, etc) for $5
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 11:52 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I have several cousins in this age range and had the same problem. I did $10 bags that had the roll on body paints and lip balms from Avon (I sell them so it was easy!) coloring books, these cool colored pencils that are swirls of colors, crayons, puzzles, and throws I bought at Ikea for $1.99 and monogrammed their names on them. With the bag and everything in it I spent less than $10 per a child.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I foudn caryons and color wonder and giftcsrd snd blsnkets . I know wal-mart has some nice ones at not bad prices. And specialty socks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• What child doesn't like McDonalds, Burger King, Chuck E Cheese, Build A Bear or Toys R Us? Get 5 to $10 gift certificates / cards from any of those places. Also, McDonalds will often times have a sheet of coupons for $1that offers about 12 free items. Walmart is a good spot to go for kid movies, little handheld games or character items that fall within your price range. Happy shopping!
    ejwhite_99

Answer by ejwhite_99 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• At this age is all about quantity. My suggestion is to go to the $1 section at Target and buy a few things, wrap them and place them in a basket. They will have a blast unwrapping to find out whatelse they got.
    LaPeyi

Answer by LaPeyi at 12:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• books , games, gift cirtif,s, if they are special to you,make a date of it ...
    peewee76

Answer by peewee76 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I did kites one year for my daughter's b-day party as favors. I've also done etch a sketch boards for my son and outdoor play items like sand buckets or snow shovels.
    thumphrey

Answer by thumphrey at 2:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2009