What gift DON'T you want that you'll likely get?

I know to be appreciative to any gift, but I mean something you don't need like another bath gift set?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My aunt gives everyone a box of chocolate covered cherries. Do I look like I need to be eating chocolate?...lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:53 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Clothes for my daughter from inlaws. They dont have the best taste.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Bath stuff.. I always get sets of bath stuff and never use them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Knicknacks & bath stuff, but I accept them gracefully, and thankfully.

I do appreciate it.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Scented Body washes and lotions. I am allergic to all of it. Everyone I know knows that I am, but I inevitably get some anyway.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 12:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• a kindle reading system i LOVE to read but i cant imagine reading form a and held computer its not the same i like the feel of the book in my hands and the thrill of finding jsut the right book in the used book store its like going on a treasure hunt
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 12:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Yep, that bath gift set. Hubs gets me some sort of pre-packaged gift set every year because every woman is supposed to like them. Problem is, I can't use scented bath products, so 90% of the stuff goes unused. He'll get there. It's the thought that counts, right? One year, he nailed it and got me a Starbucks gift basket. That was awesome.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• those prepacked bath sets, now i know there's some that you can buy thats on the spendy side but there's sets that the lotions seem like they are too watery, the body washes ill use though.

my grandma has given us gift cards to grocery stores now that she doesnt know what to buy us now that we are older, those are great but just not too excited to recieve those.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Another ugly candy dish or dishes that are weirdcolors you know bright nuclear orange or some bugar shade of green

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• ewwwwwwwww the freakin snuggie ((( I hate it ))) and I got it , returned it too
    pregoResA

Answer by pregoResA at 10:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2009